It all starts with a FREE No Sweat Intro
Let's sit down and really talked about your goals.
What motivates you?
What do you really want?
What is the #1 thing holding you back?
Before you get started on your fitness journey you must answer these questions.
Thats what we do in your Free No Sweat intro. We also give you a quick tour of the facility and explain to you what our training looks like and some of what you can expect.
Creating a new body will require a new lifestyle and we are here to help you every step of the way.
Your journey begins by signing up for you intro meeting.
HOW YOU START!
1. START WITH A QUICK TOUR
Well show you around our facility and answer any questions you have.
2. MEET 1 ON 1 WITH ONE OF OUR COACHES
Sit down and discuss your goals and what you are looking to achieve.
3 MAKE A PLAN
You and your coach will talk about your obstacles and challenges and make a plan to overcome them.
4. SIGN UP FOR TRAINING SESSIONS
Everyone starts with some Personal Training. We want to be sure we get started on the right foot.
WHY WE START WITH 1 ON 1?
1. Safety- This gives us the more opportunity to make sure we show you exactly how you should be moving and customizing workouts for you.
2. Comfort- We want you to be 100% comfortable when you come to your first class. This will give you the confidence you need to be successful.
3. Relationship- Your Coach will be your ally thought your fitness journey. This gives us an opportunity to build a strong relationship with them right out of the gate.
Ultimately we want you to be successful and we know starting with 1 on 1 is the best way to do that!
HOW DO I START?
Before you drop a single bead of sweat, you’ll meet with one of our coaches for an intro. This informal meeting is 100% focused on you, and is designed for both of us to decide if we’re a great fit for each other.
We take the time to find out about your physical abilities, experience, and personal goals. This meet & great costs you nothing but your time.
For a limited time, we're offering you the chance to experience a 30 minute Personal Training session absolutely free. We want you to be sure and ready to commit to this journey, and we'd love to be your guide.